Sunday 17 October 2010

Origami Android by Gerwin Sturm

This origami is the Origami Android (which is the logo for an opperating system used on many smartphones) to find out more about android click here.

This model was designed by Gerwin Sturm and is quite a nice model, which when made really resembles the logo for android. I like this model very much however I have yet to fold it ( I found this model on Origami Austria and felt I had to post it.)  I may post a photo of the model, if I manage to fold it.

PDF: Origami Android

I found this model on http://www.origamiaustria.at/index.php?lang=2 which is a very good website with a range of easy to advanced diagrams.
       As far as I know there are no videos on how to fold this model but please comment if I am wrong. I will also post another diagram from this website called the Origami Infinite Flipper.
I will probably post this tomorrow.

Below is the finished model (not folded by me; yet) and the actual android logo.


Origami Android (not folded by me)
The creator of the Origami Android, Gerwin Sturm also has a website:

I will post more origami by tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment